There might be a lot of different reasons why you might want to track someone’s location on iPhone. You might want to track your kids’ locations so you know they’re not wandering off after school. Perhaps you want to track your spouse’s iPhone to find out if they’re keeping secrets from you or cheating on you. Perhaps you don’t have to track someone else and you just want to find your own lost iPhone.
In all of these situations, it would be helpful to have access to an iPhone location tracker that can help you out. There are a lot of iPhone location tracker apps in the market. However, a lot of them require you to jailbreak the target iPhone. If you can help it, you should jailbreak because that leaves the iPhone vulnerable to malware and hackers, and it increases your chances of getting caught.
In this article we’ll show you how to track someone’s iPhone remotely without even accessing the target phone.
Part 1: How to Secretly Track Someone’s Location on iPhone
Cocospy is the best iPhone location tracker in the market. Cocospy phone location tracker is relatively new but it has already become one of the leaders of the tracking industry. In this article, I’ll show you how Cocospy works and what it can do.
Why should I use Cocospy?
When you’re secretly tracking someone else’s iPhone, it’s extremely important to be stealthy and use an app that’s completely reliable. Cocospy is that app. It’s supported by millions of individuals around the world and has unanimously great reviews. As such, you should use Cocospy for its reliability and trustworthiness.
How to track Someone’s Location on iPhone
- Create a Cocospy account.
- Gain access to the target user’s iCloud credentials and enter it in the setup phase.
- From the control panel, go to the ‘Location’ tab. Now you’ll be able to track the target individual’s location on iPhone easily.
Do I need to Jailbreak?
Jailbreaking is not necessary to track someone’s location on iPhone. All you need is the user’s iCloud details.
Is it in stealth model?
Cocospy is completely stealthy and invisible. You don’t have to physically access the target phone or install an app into it. As such, there’s no chance of getting caught. Even if you do jailbreak the target iPhone and install Cocospy into it, you can still delete the icon to go into Stealth Mode.
What else can Cocospy do?
Cocospy has a lot of prominent and strong features, such as:
- Geofencing: You can set up a boundary for the target iPhone. As such, whenever the target individual does beyond that area, you get notified. This feature requires jailbreak.
- Keylogging: Gain access to the target phone’s keystrokes. Now you can decipher all of the target user’s password. You need jailbreak for this feature as well.
- Call Logging: You can find out who the target individual is talking to, when, and how long.
While the aforementioned features are some of the most useful, there are a number of other features available in Cocospy such as text message logging, checking browser history, social media tracking, and various others.
If you simply follow the steps mentioned earlier, you’ll easily be able to track the iPhone’s location at any time. Cocospy is the best app for this purpose. If you have any other questions about how to track someone’s location on iPhone, please feel free to mention it down in the comments section.