Are you trying to find information on what someone is doing on Facebook but you can’t get details because that person has kept one’s account private? You don’t have to worry as there is a way for you to read someone’s Facebook messages even if you don’t have a password to work with.
The following steps for reading Facebook messages without a password are easy to follow. This guide will help you see what someone is doing on Facebook. This all works with Cocospy Facebook Spy, a prominent spy app that reviews Facebook data among other content.
Part 1: How to Read Someone’s Facebook Messages Without Knowing Their Password
The key for reading a person’s Facebook messages is to use Cocospy. This popular data monitoring app helps you review many things on a person’s Facebook page:
- Read the messages a person is sending through Facebook.
- Get details on the messages that user receives from others.
- Check on private messages and group chats involving someone’s account. Cocospy provides details on all the people someone is talking to.
- Photo profiles of the people that a user is interacting with while on Facebook can be found on your account.
- Media files that people share with each other can be reviewed through your account.
This all works well on private Facebook accounts that you normally cannot reach.
1.1 How to Read Someone Else’s Facebook Messages
You can get start using Cocospy with these three steps:
- Sign up to use Cocospy. You will need a username and password for the process.
- Download and install the Cocospy app onto your target device.
- Log onto your Cocospy account to review what is happening on a person’s phone.
Related Reading: How to Read WhatsApp Messages Without Them Knowing
1.2 Do You Need to Root or Jailbreak a Device?
You will have to root an Android 4.0 or greater device or jailbreak an iOS 10.0.0 or greater phone for you to use Cocospy to review Facebook messages without a password. Facebook is listed as a non-default app on a phone, thus meaning you would have to root or jailbreak the target device.
1.2a Using the Keylogger
You can continue to review the details someone enters onto one’s Facebook page through the keylogger. You do not have to root or jailbreak your device to use the keylogger.
Cocospy uses a keylogger to analyze everything a user enters into one’s Facebook account. This works for finding information on all the messages someone is sending to other people, but it does not specify when someone specifically uses Facebook. However, you can use this to get a clear idea of what someone is entering while possibly finding a person’s password through the keylogger.
Know more about Cocospy Android Keylogger here >>
1.2b What Can You Do Without Rooting or Jailbreaking?
The things you can do with Cocospy even if your device is not rooted or jailbroken are worth exploring: You can check on the following things without rooting or jailbreaking a device:
- Calendar data
- Phone call history
- SMS texts
- Contact information
- Web browser history
- Location history based on GPS and Wi-Fi data
- Know more about Cocospy cool features >>
Using an app to read another person’s Facebook messages without a password does not have to be hard for you to do. Cocospy will assist you with getting all your Facebook messages analyzed appropriately. This ensures you will get the most out of your needs for figuring out what someone is doing while on Facebook.