Table of Contents
- Table of Best Hidden Car Cameras
- Hidden Car Cameras Reviews
- 1. Provision-ISR Hidden Interior Mirror Camera for Cars — Editor’s Pick
- 2. TOPTIERPRO Mini Backup Car Camera — Budget Pick
- 3. RoadRover Mini Hidden Car Camera — Best Value Pick
- 4. Enji Prime Hidden Spy Camera for Car — Tiny Spy Camera for Car
- 5. RayCue Mini Spy Camera for Car — Cheap Hidden Car Camera
- 6. Rexing V1 Car Dash Cam — Mini Dashboard Car Camera
- 7. MrLi Spy Camera for Car Surveillance — Super Portable Car Camera
- 8. WANYING Smallest Mini Car Hidden Camera
- 9. Mini IP Camera Hidden Camera for Car
- 10. ENKLOV Mini Hidden Spy Camera for Car
Hidden car cameras are essential for taxis, public transportations, and people who drive Uber or Lyft. However, they can also provide to be essential for everyone else.
If some accident happens, a hidden car camera can help clear out who was responsible for the accident and offer you leverage. If you’re a parent, you can also use a spy camera for car as an opportunity to observe how your kids drive when you’re not looking. Are they careful and safe?
Regardless of what your purpose may be, a hidden car surveillance camera can be pretty beneficial for you. But with so many different cameras to choose from, the search can be difficult.
In this article, we’ve given you an overview of the 10 Best Hidden Car Cameras in the market. All the products in this list have been used by our team and vetted by surveillance experts and security firms.
Table of Best Hidden Car Cameras
|Name||Check Reviews||Resolution||Features||View on Amazon|
|Provision-ISR Hidden Interior Mirror Camera for Cars||Read Review||720p/ 1080p||G-Sensors/ Motion Detection/ Loop Recording|
|TOPTIERPRO Mini Backup Car Camera||Read Review||1080p||Night Vision|
|RoadRover Mini Hidden Car Camera||Read Review||720p/ 1080p||G-Sensors/ Motion Detection/ Loop Recording|
|Enji Prime Hidden Spy Camera for Car||Read Review||1080p||Night Vision/ Motion Detection/ Loop Recording|
|RayCue Mini Spy Camera for Car||Read Review||1080p||Night Vision/ Motion Detection/ Loop Recording|
|Rexing V1 Car Dash Cam||Read Review||1080p||Night Vision/ Motion Detection/ Loop Recording|
|MrLi Spy Camera for Car Surveillance||Read Review||1080p||Night Vision/ Motion Detection/ Loop Recording|
|WANYING Smallest Mini Car Hidden Camera||Read Review||480p||None.|
|Mini IP Camera Hidden Camera for Car||Read Review||1080p||Night Vision/ Motion Detection/ Loop Recording|
|ENKLOV Mini Hidden Spy Camera for Car||Read Review||1080p||Night Vision/ Motion Detection/ Loop Recording|
Hidden Car Cameras Reviews
1. Provision-ISR Hidden Interior Mirror Camera for Cars — Editor’s Pick
The Provision-ISR Hidden Interior Mirror Camera for Cars is our Editor’s Pick for the best hidden car cameras with audio. It has a dual camera, an interior and an exterior one. Both the camera lenses are located on the rearview mirror. The interior camera is located on top of the mirror and looks just like a part of the mirror, so it can discreetly record the activities within the car without anyone finding out. The exterior camera lens is placed behind the rearview mirror and looks out at the road ahead. It also has an inbuilt stereo and microphone. However, this car camera is quite expensive so it’s not accessible for everyone.
What makes it stand out
Why it’s my #1 Choice:
2. TOPTIERPRO Mini Backup Car Camera — Budget Pick
The TOPTIERPRO Mini Backup Car Camera is our Budget Pick for the best hidden car cameras in the market because it’s one of the cheapest products that also packs some impressive features. It’s a rearview backup camera that comes with bracket mounting and flush mounting features. The camera can be reversed so it can either capture images from the back or the front of the car. It’s also extremely easy to install and operate.
- It records 1080p videos with an extremely wide 170 degree lens that can capture the entire breadth of the landscape.
- Has an IP76 waterproof rating so it can sustain various weather changes.
- The Night Vision feature allows videos to be recorded even in the dark.
3. RoadRover Mini Hidden Car Camera — Best Value Pick
The RoadRover Mini Hidden Car Camera is our Best Value pick for the best hidden cam cameras. Even though it’s quite cheap and accessible to lower budget brackets, it still has an impressive range of features for advanced surveillance needs. This car camera is connected to the car so there’s no need for a battery that constantly runs out of charge. It starts up the moment the car is turned on and turns off along with the car.
- Can record both 720p or 1080p videos at 30 frames per second with a 170 degree wide-angle lens that gives you a sharp and wide field of vision.
- Pictures are taken with an impressive 16 megapixel camera.
- Motion Detection feature ensures that the camera is recording whenever your car is in motion.
- Has an inbuilt microphone that records sounds as well.
- A crash sensor saves the video as soon as it detects collision. This helps you later review the videos in case you need to make any insurance claims.
- Supports WiFi so you can view the footage and control it via a mobile app as well.
- Supports a T-Flash card of up to 32GB.
- If the space runs out, Loop Recording can be enabled so that it writes over the oldest footage.
4. Enji Prime Hidden Spy Camera for Car — Tiny Spy Camera for Car
Enji Prime Hidden Spy Camera for Car is one of the smallest hidden car cameras in the market. To be perfectly fair, it’s not specifically meant for cars. It’s just an extremely versatile spy camera that can be used anywhere at all, including in cars. It looks like a 1 cubic inch black dice weighing just about 0.6 ounces. Due to the small size, it can be rendered basically invisible. It’s also magnetic so you can attach it to any metallic surface on the dashboard or elsewhere. Furthermore, it’s also very cheap and has a great set of features. This spy camera also featured in our list of the Best Outdoor Hidden Security Cameras with Night Vision.
What makes it stand out
5. RayCue Mini Spy Camera for Car — Cheap Hidden Car Camera
RayCue Mini Spy Camera for Car is extremely similar to the Enji car camera in terms of features and aesthetics. This is also not primarily meant to be a spy camera for cars. However, its discreet size and features render it useful anyway. It’s a small cubic inch black magnetic dice that can be attached anywhere and it starts recording videos discreetly.
- Records 1080p or 720p videos at 30 frames per second.
- Takes pictures with a 12 megapixel camera at a 4032 x 3024 resolution.
- Has 6 infrared LED lights that can record videos in the dark.
- Motion Detection mode starts recording videos the moment it detects some movement. It also helps save storage space and battery life.
- It’s easy to operate as there are just 2 buttons that can do everything.
- Supports an internal SD card of up to 32GB.
- Loop Recording feature ensures that the oldest footage is overwritten by new footage.
- Has an inbuilt 180mAh lithium battery that can record up to 80 minutes of footage.
6. Rexing V1 Car Dash Cam — Mini Dashboard Car Camera
Rexing V1 Car Dash Cam is a mini spy camera similar to the RayCue and Enji cameras mentioned above. It’s a cheap and small 1 cubic inch black metallic dice that can be attached to the dashboard so it can record everything.
- Records 720p or 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
- Can take pictures at 4032 x 3024 resolution with a 12 megapixel camera.
- It’s extremely easy to use with the help of just two buttons that can engage all actions. There are two indicator lights — blue and red — that indicate the recording mode.
- Continuous Recording mode is used to record videos continuously until you manually stop them.
- Motion Detection mode only records videos when some movement is detected. This mode helps conserve battery and storage space.
- Has 6 infrared LED lights that allow visibility and recording in the dimmest of lights.
- All videos are date and time stamped.
- Supports an SD card of up to 32GB.
- Has an inbuilt 180mAh lithium battery that can record 80 minutes of footage at a single stretch.
7. MrLi Spy Camera for Car Surveillance — Super Portable Car Camera
MrLi Spy Camera for Car Surveillance is an extremely portable spy camera for cars. It’s a tiny black dice that can be attached to any surface due to its magnetic properties. It also comes with a mounting frame so you can place it anywhere and position it for the perfect recording angle. It’s one of the smallest spy cameras with a dimension of 0.8×0.8×0.8 inches.
- Can record 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
- Has 6 internal infrared lights that can record even at nighttime.
- It’s completely motion activated so it only records videos when the car is in movement.
- Supports an SD card of up to 32GB and then it engages Loop Recording to overwrite the oldest footage.
8. WANYING Smallest Mini Car Hidden Camera
WANYING Smallest Mini Car Hidden Camera isn’t just the tiniest hidden car camera, it’s also the cheapest. It records 480p videos for NTSC.
The device is helpful in recording rearview videos, and it has a waterproof rating of IP68 so it can withstand different atmospheric conditions.
However, it doesn’t have any other features such as Night Vision, Motion Detection, etc.
9. Mini IP Camera Hidden Camera for Car
Mini IP Camera Hidden Camera for Car records 1080p videos with a 140 degree wide-angle lens. It comes with 2 clips that you can use to attach it to any surface on the car that provides undisturbed visibility.
Has 7 infrared LED lights that provide visibility of up to 16 feet in complete darkness.
It supports an SD card of up to 64GB and has an internal lithium rechargeable battery of 650mAh power that provides 1.5 hours of video recording capacity.
10. ENKLOV Mini Hidden Spy Camera for Car
ENKLOV Mini Hidden Spy Camera for Car records 1080p videos at 30 frames per second with a 130 degree wide-angle lens. It has 8 no-ray infrared lenses that can provide up to 26 feet of visibility in the dark. It’s also WiFi compatible so you can download an app and then you can see live footage of all the camera.
The videos are also recorded the moment some motion is detected and you get to see the push notification and the footage.
It supports an SD card of up to 64GB.
So now you know all about the best spy cameras for cars. My personal recommendation would be to go for one of the Top 3 hidden car cameras. They are designed specifically for car surveillance and thus they come with the very important G-Sensor feature which can ensure that if there’s a collision all your footage will be safe.
However, the other non-car specific cameras are also great for use in car dashboards and they provide a range of incredible features at a low price point.
Whichever product you finally decide to use, do let us know about it down in the comments section!