“My daughter has become very secretive lately. Her grades are dropping, she doesn’t talk to us, and she’s always on her phone. I need to find out how to track my daughter’s phone without her knowing.”
Does the situation above resonate with you? Do you have a daughter who is being extremely secretive? Is she always texting or coming home late from school? These are all normal signs in teenagers. However, sometimes, it could also be indicative of cyberbullying. Most teenagers face cyberbullying at some point or another. But it’s usually a lot harsher for girls. Furthermore, cyberbullying can cause depression, anxiety, and a number of other problems.
As parents, you need to protect your daughter, but you dan’t do that if you don’t know what’s the problem. Tracking her cell phone will let you know exactly what she’s going through. You’ll know who she is hanging out with, and what’s happening in her social life. So read on and we’ll answer your question, “how to track my daughter’s phone without her knowing.”
Part 1: How to Secretly Track My Daughter’s Phone Without Her Knowing for Free
Table of Contents
Cocospy is one of the best apps with which to track your daughter’s phone without her knowing. One of the best aspects of Cocospy is that it comes with a lot of powerful features. You can do the following with Cocospy:
- Phone Location Tracker: With this feature, you can find out where your daughter is at all times. You’ll get her location pointed out in a map. As such, you know exactly where she’s going after school.
- Geo-Fencing: With this feature, you can set up a boundary for your daughter. For example, you can carve out the path from the school to your home. As such, if she goes somewhere else, you’ll get an alert.
- Social Media Monitoring: Most cyberbullying happens over social media platforms. People call girls really ugly names that hurts their self esteem. With Cocospy, you can get access to all of her social media and instant messaging apps such as Facebook, Viber, WhatsApp, and various others. As such, if your daughter is getting cyberbullied, you’ll find out.
- Checking Browser History: With this feature, you’ll find out which sites your daughter is visiting. If it’s something age inappropriate, you’ll know.
These are only some of the most important features available in Cocospy. However, once you start using the app, there are dozens of other features for tracking her phone’s activities as well.
Why should I use Cocospy?
You should use Cocospy because it’s the most reliable and trustworthy mobile tracker in the market. It enjoys the support of millions of users from over 190 countries around the world.
Do I need to jailbreak or root my daughter’s phone?
No, you don’t need to jailbreak or root your daughter’s phone. If you know your daughter’s iCloud password and details, you can track her phone remotely. If she has an Android phone, you’ll need to install the app into her phone, but you can do so without rooting. However, this will give you access to limited features like call and message logging, GPS tracking, etc. If you want access to advanced features like Geofencing, Social Media tracking, etc, you need to jailbreak or root your daughter’s phone.
Is Stealth Mode available?
Cocospy is extremely stealthy. After installing the app into your daughter’s phone, you can delete the icon. Furthermore, the app works discreetly without draining much battery either.
How to Track Daughter’s Phone Without Her Knowing for Free?
- Create a Cocospy account.
- iPhone without Jailbreak – Enter your daughter’s Apple ID and password.
- Android without Rooting – Install Cocospy into your daughter’s phone.
- Hide the Cocospy icon.
- Go to the Cocospy control panel and track your daughter’s phone secretly.
Following these simple steps will give you complete access to your daughter’s phone.
Part 2: 5 Tips to Avoid Cyberbullying That Parents Need to Know
Teenagers who are being cyberbullied are likely to be emotional and erratic. Furthermore, they might not want to confide in their parents. As such, if you’ve tracked your daughter’s phone and found out that she’s being cyberbullied, the following tips will help you deal with the situation:
- Limit the number of hours your daughter can spend online. If their exposure to social media is limited, they won’t get several bullied or be affected by it too much.
- Figure out what’s being said about them online or what form of bullying it is. Is your daughter being cat-fished? Is your daughter being fat-shamed or slut-shamed? Whatever the main problem is, have a conversation about it with your daughter so she knows she can confide in you. Don’t confront her or get angry or force her to tell you what’s happening. They need to come to Just make sure they know that.
- After your daughter tells you about the cyberbullying, tell her not to respond to any of the online comments. She should screenshot them and print out a copy. Additionally, she should report the profile with screenshot proof.
- Often, girls are led to believe that they are being bullied because they did something wrong. Let them know they are not to blame. And then show nothing but support.
- Talk to her school’s guidance councilor and tell them to keep an eye on your daughter and note how other kids act around her or treat her.
In this article, we’ve shown you how to help a daughter who is being secretive. We’ve shown you how you can use Cocospy to track your daughter’s phone without her knowing so you can find out where she’s going at all times. This will also help you find out if she’s being cyberbullied. And if she is being cyberbullied, we’ve also given you some valuable tips on how to avoid cyberbullying.
I hope this has answered your question, “how to track my daughter’s phone for free”. If you have any other questions, please mention it down in the comments section.