“I was out all day today, and when I got back home I realized that my iPhone is missing! I must have lost it somewhere. Is there a way to track my iPhone without app?”
Is that a situation you’ve ever faced before, or are facing currently? If you have, you probably understand the importance of knowing how to track iPhone without app. If you haven’t faced that situation before, you’re lucky, but you should still learn how to track an iPhone without an app so that you can easily find your iPhone if you ever lose it.
Beside finding your own iPhone, the methods illustrated in this article will also help track someone else’s iPhone without app, in case you’re a parent wanting to monitor their children, or other such reasons. Anyway, read on to find out how to track an iPhone without an app.
Part 1: How to Secretly Track Someone’s iPhone without an App
Table of Contents
If you want to secretly track someone’s iPhone without an app, your best option is to use a service called Cocospy. Regardless of whether you’re a concerned parent wanting to monitor their child, or an employer wanting to keep a track on your employees, Cocospy is a free phone tracker that can efficiently help you track iPhone without app.
Why should I use Cocospy?
There are a lot of great benefits of using Cocospy. It is a completely legal software that you can use to monitor iPhone devices. It’s used and trusted by over 1 million people from 190+ countries so it’s entirely trustworthy.
Furthermore, it also comes with a no-jailbreak function, whereby you can monitor the target device even without having to physically access it. The only catch is that in order to monitor without jailbreak, you need access to the target phone’s iCloud credentials, and this method will leave you with a limited suited of features.
No-Jailbreak Features of Cocospy iPhone Spy:
- Access phone contacts.
- Access call logs to find out who the target individual is talking to, when, and for how long.
- Access all the text messages, including iMessages.
- Check browser history.
- Check the Events, Notes, and Calendar apps.
- Access the phone’s Wi-Fi networks.
- View the phone’s WhatsApp and LINE messages.
- Check the installed applications.
- Track the phone’s location.
If you want access to all of the features in Cocospy, you’ll need to jailbreak the target phone. You’ll need to physically access the target iPhone, jailbreak it, and then install the Cocospy app into it. Once you do that, you’ll have complete access.
- Geofence Alert: You can use Cocospy to set up a boundary of where a person can go. As such, when the target individual leaves that area, you’ll get an alert. This feature also gives you a route map of the individual so you can track their movements through the day. This is useful for parents who don’t want their kids to wander off.
- Facebook and Social Media Monitoring: Considering most individuals lead their lives over social media as well, tracking one’s Facebook messages and activity is really beneficial. Cocospy gives you access to all of the messages and media exchanged over Facebook. In addition to Facebook, you can also track the individual’s Snapchat, Instagram, and Viber.
- Hidden Spy App: You can use the Cocospy Hidden Spy app to track the target phone’s GPS data to find out where they are and what they’re doing. This is a helpful feature if you’ve lost your iPhone, or if it has been stolen.
Other Great Reasons to Use Cocospy:
- Cocospy can work in Stealth Mode. After you install Cocospy into the target phone, you can remove the icon from the phone. Furthermore, it doesn’t drain the phone’s batteries either. As such, you can spy on the target individual without finding out.
- Your online account saves all of the target individual’s information. So even if they delete their messages or location information, you’ll still be able to see it.
- As already mentioned, you get access to several useful features even without jailbreaking the phone.
- You also get access to a Demo.
Now that you know why you should use Cocospy, read on to find out how to track an iPhone without an app.
How to Track iPhone without App using Cocospy?
As previously mentioned, if you want access to all of the advanced features, you’ll have to jailbreak the target iPhone and install the Cocospy app into it. However, if you want to track iPhone without app, you can do so without jailbreaking the phone. Just check the simple steps below:
- Create an account using an authentic email address.
- After you have confirmed the email address, Sign Up for Cocospy.
- Next, you’ll have to enter the target iPhone’s iCloud ID and password.
- You’ll gain access to the Cocospy dashboard, from which you’ll be able to track the iPhone’s location.
In the next parts, we’ll show you some alternative means by which to track iPhone without app.
Part 2: Using iCloud to Track my iPhone without an App for Free
In this part, we’ll show you how to track iPhone without app using iCloud.
- Go to icloud.com and log in using your iCloud credentials.
- You might get a two-factor authentication screen wherein you’ll have to enter the code sent to the iPhone. In this case, you can scroll down and click on the “Find my iPhone” icon instead.
- If you get logged in without the two-factor authentication prompt, then you’ll be led to the iCloud dashboard. Click on the “Find my iPhone” icon.
- On the top bar, you’ll find a drop down menu. Choose the device you want to locate. If the target iPhone’s location is turned on, you’ll find its location on a map. You now have several options — you can Play Sound to alert individuals around it, you can trigger Lost Mode so that the phone shuts down with a password and a custom message is displayed on the screen, or you can Erase iPhone if you’re afraid that it has been stolen and someone might access your data.
- Once you have the iPhone location, you can simply follow the map and find it.
Part 3: Using Google Timeline to Track my iPhone without an App for Free
Similar to the previous method, this method will also only work if you have the Location feature on your iPhone turned on. Google and Apple tend to collect a lot of information from people’s phones, including their location history. Some people might consider this to be an invasion of privacy, and thus they turn the Location features off, but it proves to be extremely useful when someone has lost their iPhone, or if it has been stolen.
Google’s Timeline feature (formerly called Location History) provides you with an engaging interface whereby you can find out where your iPhone is, and you can also find trace its entire location history to find out where it has been. This is especially useful when you’re tracking a stolen iPhone.
How to track iPhone without app using Google Timeline:
- Go to google.com/maps/timeline
- In the left-panel, select the current date, or simply click on the Today button.
- You’ll get a detailed minute-by-minute trajectory of where your phone has been all day. You can scroll down to the bottom to check where it is currently, or to check its last known location.
- You can also use the Locations data to find out if the phone is stationary or if it’s moving. If it’s stationary, you can simply go and collect it. However, if it’s moving, it’s likely that it has been stolen and you should get the authorities involved as the situation could be potentially dangerous.
In this article, we’ve given you a detailed highlight of all the different methods by which you can track iPhone without app. The best and most efficient method is to use a tracking service like Cocospy as it gives you access to a wide range of features in addition to tracking, such as tracking the SMS, calls, etc. In order to use this method, you’ll need the target iPhone’s iCloud credentials.
Besides Cocospy, you can also use alternative services like iCloud or Google Timeline to find out where your phone is. However, these methods will only work if your phone’s Location service is turned on and if it’s connected to the internet.
Whichever method you decide to use, do comment about it down below and let us know if you have any questions.