Knowing what your kids or others in the workplace are up to when they use their mobile devices is a necessity. You have to ensure that your kids are not getting into online places that you don’t want them to be in. You must also see that your workers are being productive and not getting off track while at work.
This iKeyMonitor review will help you understand what makes this a valuable solution you’re your needs. Today you can use iKeyMonitor to identify what is happening on someone’s mobile device. iKeyMonitor lets you review a person’s calls, SMS texts, WhatsApp functions, web history and GPS data among many other points.
Part 1: What is iKeyMonitor?
Table of Contents
iKeyMonitor is a tracking program produced by Awosoft Technology. The system was introduced by the Los Angeles-based company in 2012 for iOS devices and became available on Android devices in 2014.
The program was designed to help people track information on what others are doing. iKeyMonitor helps people identify what kids are doing while online or what workers are doing when using their mobile devices. You have to load up the iKeyMonitor program onto someone’s device and then activate it. After that, you can load up your control panel to see what is happening on someone’s unit.
The reasons for using iKeyMonitor are diverse. With iKeyMonitor, you can ensure that your kids are using online functions responsibly and are not getting into trouble. You can also use this to see what people at work are doing and that they are not abusing their phone or tablet privileges while on the job.
Is iKeyMonitor Legit?
iKeyMonitor is a legitimate service that is easy to utilize. iKeyMonitor has been available to the public since 2012. The program works on iOS and Android devices alike. It has also been tested on rooted and non-rooted Android devices plus jailbroken and non-broken iOS units. The design that iKeyMonitor works with ensures that people can get more out of their plans for using the program regardless of the devices they wish to install it on.
Is iKeyMonitor Detectable?
iKeyMonitor can be installed on any device and will run in the background without anyone noticing what is happening with it. The program can be loaded up and activated onto a phone. After that, the shortcuts or icons to the program will be deleted. You will then have full access to the data on a mobile device that you have installed iKeyMonitor on.
You would have to get permission to an Android device that you want to install it onto. For iOS monitoring, you do not need to install the app onto a target device. You would need an iCloud ID and password to reach a device. The iCloud feature must be enabled for this to work.
Part 2: iKeyMonitor Features
Non-Root or Jailbreak Features
The features that come with iKeyMonitor vary based on whether you have rooted your Android device or whether you have jailbroken an iOS phone. Here are the basic features you can do without rooting or jailbreaking something:
- Track SMS messages on a device with iKeyMonitor. Details on the keystrokes one uses can also be listed.
- Review the call history on the phone.
- Record calls through the system. This works with a recording microphone program to analyze what people are saying and hearing when talking with other people.
- Find GPS locations based on where a person has gone at certain times in the day.
- Review information on messages and pictures sent to others through WhatsApp, WeChat, Facebook Messenger, Tinder, QQ and other programs. This would require you to analyze the keystrokes that a person enters at certain times.
- Block specific apps and games on a target device.
- Prepare a screen time limit. The control sets a rule on how long a person can use a program for.
- Get details on the contacts, calendar info and notes that someone has posted on a phone or tablet.
Root and Jailbreak Features
The things you can do with a rooted or jailbroken device are even more extensive:
- Find information on the photos and messages a user receives through WhatsApp, WeChat and the other programs listed above.
- Capture screenshots of what someone is doing. These include photo and video screenshots plus shots of visited websites or chat transcripts.
- Review all Facebook and Instagram activities.
- Wi-Fi history data can also be tracked. This includes details on when certain Wi-Fi signals were reached by phone.
You May Like:
Part 3: How Does iKeyMonitor Work?
You can get iKeyMonitor to work by installing it on most iOS or Android devices. iKeyMonitor works on most iOS devices after a jailbreak, but a non-jailbreak version can only work on iOS 9 or greater. iKeyMonitor can also run on Android 2.3 devices or greater regardless of whether you have rooted a device or not.
iKeyMonitor will work by reviewing what is on a targeted mobile device. It logs the activities on the device and then sends data through a Wi-Fi link. The program is regularly updated to give you consistent information on what is happening with your target’s phone or tablet.
Part 4: How Do You Use iKeyMonitor?
The steps for using iKeyMonitor are as follows:
- Get permission to have iKeyMonitor installed onto a target device.
- Order the iKeyMonitor program. You can use a three-day free trial beforehand to get an idea of how the program works.
- Use the appropriate link on the iKeyMonitor download client to find the URL for downloading the program to a device.
- Use the URL on the target device and then download iKeyMonitor directly on the tablet or phone.
- Confirm to allow third-party apps to be installed on your device.
- After the installation is complete, open the program and confirm to allow it to monitor activities on the device.
- Remove the link or shortcut that brings the user to the program.
- Load up your iKeyMonitor control panel on your computer.
- Check the details on the specific device that you are using iKeyMonitor on. The program should include details on any device that is linked to your account.
The process is easy to follow and gives you full details on everything that is going on with someone’s phone or tablet.
Part 5: iKeyMonitor Compatibility
iKeyMonitor supports Android 2.3 and above.
In 2017, iKeyMonitor released its advanced iPhone non-jailbreak monitoring solution with a control panel app named iSpyTracker. It compatible with all iPhone/iPad with iOS 9+.
You will need to look and see what you are getting off of anyone whose computer you are trying to monitor. As this iKeyMonitor review shows, it is easy to get iKeyMonitor to work for your needs on any device.
See what iKeyMonitor can do for you as you look for information on what someone is doing. This simple and easy to install program provides you with direct information on what someone is doing with an Android or iOS phone or tablet. It is a comprehensive program that works on a vast variety of devices.