“My son has been acting up lately. He never talks to us, he’s always late from school, and his grades are dropping. We want to find out what’s wrong with him but he won’t let us know! I need to know how to track my son’s iPhone without him knowing. If he’s doing something wrong, I need to find out.”
We got the above-mentioned message from a concerned parent recently. It wasn’t even the first time we’ve received such a message. There was a time when parents sent their kids to school and had no way of knowing what they were doing when they were out of sight.
But now every kid has an iPhone, and with that comes the opportunity for parents to keep track of them.
When you’re using an iPhone tracker app, you should be extremely careful. If your son finds out he’s being tracked, he will lose complete faith and trust in you. As such, use iPhone track apps discreetly.
There are a lot of great tracker apps. However, some of them require you to jailbreak the target iPhone. This is a complicated process and it leaves the phone vulnerable to malware, which is something you clearly don’t want.
As such, in this article, we’ll show you a jailbreak-free way to track your son’s iPhone location without him knowing.
“How to Track My Son’s iPhone Without Him Knowing?” Read and find out.
Part 1: How to Secretly Track My Son’s iPhone Without Him Knowing
Table of Contents
Cocospy is one of the best iPhone location tracker apps in the market. As such, it’s the ideal option to use when you want to track your son’s iPhone location without him knowing. In this part of the article, we’ll give you a detailed overview of what Cocospy is and how to use it.
Why should I use Cocospy?
How to Track My Son’s iPhone Without Him Knowing?
- Sign up and create a Cocospy account.
- Enter your son’s iCloud credentials into the setup screen.
- In your Cocospy control panel, you’ll find an option called ‘Location’ in the left-hand panel. Select this option to be able to track your son’s iPhone without him knowing.
Also Read: How to Track iPhone without App
Part 2: How to Track My Son’s iPhone Location Without Him Knowing
The previous method is one of the best method’s of tracking someone’s iPhone location. However, a lot of parents are dubious of using the services of a third-party app that isn’t Apple approved. As such, in this part of the article, we’ll show you how to track your son’s iPhone location without him knowing using an Apple approved method.
In order for this method to work, you’ll need to do a few things first:
- Gain access to your son’s iPhone and download Find My iPhone into it. This icon can’t be deleted but you can tell your son that it’s a useful app you’re installing their iPhone can be found if it ever gets lost.
- Now go to Settings > iCloud. Enter your son’s iCloud details and toggle ON the ‘Find My iPhone’ switch.
How to Track My Son’s iPhone Location using Find My iPhone?
- Download Find My iPhone into your own device as well. However, sign in to it using your son’s Apple ID and password.
- Now you’ll get an interactive map of all the devices registered to that iCloud account. Select your son’s iPhone.
- Now you’ll be able to track your son’s exact location based on the GPS location pointed out in the map.
With these simple steps, you’ll be able to track your son’s iPhone location without him knowing. However, unlike the previous Cocospy method, you would have had to physically access your son’s phone and install the Find My iPhone app into it.
As you can see, there are two methods by which you can track your son’s iPhone location without him finding out.
You can use Cocospy to track his iPhone location remotely without even having to touch your son’s phone. Or you can use the official Find My iPhone app to locate his phone, in which case you’ll have to physically access your son’s phone, which might make him suspicious. If you want complete discretion without your son being any wiser, I would personally recommend using Cocospy.
I hope we’ve answered your question, “how to track my son’s iPhone without him knowing”. If you have any other questions, please let us know down in the comments.