Since you’re reading this article, I guess you probably want to find out how to hack Android phone remotely. We’ve been getting a lot of messages from people who want learn how to hack Android phones. They all have different reasons for wanting to perform the Android hack:
- Some want to hack Android phone to be able to monitor their children and make sure they’re safe at all times. Parents are usually concerned that their kids will be subject to cyberbullying, and they want to protect them from it. There are a number of reasons for parents to monitor their children’s phones.
- We also hear from employers who want to install Android hacking apps in company-given phones so they can monitor their employees’ activities during work hours.
- Finally, we also hear from suspicious spouses who want to find out if they’re being cheated on by their partners.
While we hear from a lot of other people as well, these are some of the most common reasons for learning how to hack Android phone remotely.
There are a lot of Android hacker apps in the market. However, a lot of them are fake, and some are so outdated that you risk exposing yourself if you use them. You need to use an Android hacker app that’s completely discrete so you won’t be found out.
Furthermore, you should also try hacking Android phone without having to root it. Most hacking apps require you to root the phone. In that case, you make the phone vulnerable to malware.
In this article, I’ll show you 3 best ways to hack someone’s Android phone without them knowing.
Part 1: How to Hack Someone’s Android Phone Without Them Knowing via Cocospy
Table of Contents
Cocospy is the best app in the market with which to hacks someone’s Android phone without them knowing. In this part of the article, I’ll give you all the reasons why you should be using Cocospy. And then I’ll show you hack to hack an Android phone using it.
Cocospy’s Best Qualities:
- Cocospy is one of the most legit and trustworthy hacker apps in the market with millions of happy users from around the world.
- You can spy on Android phones without having to root them. You can install the Cocospy app directly without rooting.
- Cocospy saves the target phone’s information so you can access their data even if they personally delete it.
- Non-Rooted Cocospy offers a number of great features such as Call Logging, Message Tracking, GPS Location Tracking, etc. However, if you do root the target Android phone, you get access to the following additional features:
- Geofencing: Set up a physical boundary for the target phone. When the Android device will leave that area, you’ll get notified.
- Social Media & Instant Message Monitoring: Cocospy gives you complete access to Social Media and Instant Messaging apps such as WhatsApp, Instagram, Skype, Facebook, etc.
- Keylogger: This feature allows you to gain access to the target phone’s keystrokes. As such, you can find out all of the target user’s passwords.
How to hack Android phone via Cocospy?
- Create a Cocospy account.
- Access the target Android phone. Depending on the features you want access to, you can either root or not root the target phone. Install the Cocospy app into it, and then hide the icon.
- From the Cocospy dashboard you can now control every aspect of the target user’s phone.
Once you complete these simple steps, you can read someone’s Facebook messages without their password, hack their Instagram, and do a number of other things as well.
Part 2: How to Hack Android Phone Remotely via Spyzie
Spyzie has some of the same features as Cocospy. However, it is not as reliable as Cocospy because it doesn’t have as many reviews and such a spotless track record. Read on for a detailed overview of this Android hacker app and how to use it.
What makes Spyzie awesome?
- Spyzie can hack the target Android phone without having to root it. However, much like all other apps, this will give you access to limited features like call logging, message logging, checking browser history, etc.
- If you root the target Android phone, Spyzie gives you access to some of the most advanced features out there:
- You can set up a geofencing around the target phone so you get notified whenever the individual leaves that pre-set area.
- You can track all of the target user’s keystrokes and thus decipher their Social Media passwords.
- You can listen to live phone calls and record them.
- The best aspect of Spyzie is its discretion. After you install the Spyzie app into the target phone, the app automatically hides the icon. As such, there’s no capacity for human error.
- An Android monitoring app is available if you want to hack Android phone on the move.
How to hack Android phone via Spyzie?
- Go to spyzie.com. Sign Up for an account.
- During the setup process, enter the target phone’s information.
- After accessing the target phone, you have to install the app into it. You can decide whether to root or not depending on the features you want.
- Now you can go to your dashboard and hack Android phone remotely.
Part 3: How to Hack Someone’s Android Phone Remotely via mSpy
mSpy is another one of the most powerful and popular Android hacker apps in the market. It has some really powerful features and great reviews. However, it’s also considerably more expensive than both Cocospy and Spyzie. Read on for a detailed overview of mSpy and how to use it to hack Android phones remotely.
What makes mSpy stand out?
- You don’t have to root the target phone to be able to access the basic features such as call logging and location tracking.
- mSpy is discrete and you can delete the app’s icon immediately after installing it into the phone. It runs silently in the background and doesn’t drain the batteries either.
- If you root the target Android phone, you get access to the following advanced features:
- Keylogging: This feature allows you to gain access to a log with all of the target user’s keystrokes. As such, you can figure out what all the social media passwords are.
- Geo-Fencing: You can get a notification whenever the target individual crosses a physical boundary that has been set up by you.
- Social Media Hacking: mSpy can hack the widest range of social media apps out there. It can hack Skype, Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram, Viber, Snapchat, and various others.
How to hack Android phone via mSpy?
- Buy mSpy. You can purchase the Basic package if you don’t want to root the Android phone and want basic features. The Premium package gives you access to advanced features, however, they are only accessible after rooting the Android phone. Finally, Family Kit is ideal for individuals who want to hack as many as 3 devices simultaneously.
- You’ll receive a link to your Control Panel. While setting up mSpy, choose the Android option and then choose whether you want the Rooting version or the Non-Rooting version.
- Access the target phone and install mSpy into it. Depending on your preference, you can root the phone before the installation. For this step, you can also seek help from mSpy’s 24/7 customer support, and you can even pay for mAssistance so the support staff come to your home and install mSpy for you.
- Hide the mSpy icon.
- Now you can access the target user’s Android phone directly from your mSpy control panel.
This article has given you a detailed overview of the 3 best ways to hack someone’s Android phone without them knowing. My personal recommendation would be to use Cocospy as it has all the positives and almost no drawbacks. Spyzie is unreliable in comparison to Cocospy. And mSpy is far more expensive than Cocospy. As such, Cocospy isn’t just the most powerful Android hacker app, but it also gives you the best value for money.
If you have any other questions about how to hack Android phone remotely, feel free to mention it down in the comments section.